Sunday, December 16, 2007

Workplace Relief

This was sent to me by Sean MacDermant, who I met via plagiarisms. He stole a piece of mine and made it his own. He has a great group that critiques songs in art form.

He often sends funny little tidbits like this and I lost it. This is too funny and I really could see a man using this. If it were me I would make it talk. I have a few things in mind but will leave that up to your imagination.

Don't forget to visit the link...the guys had a field day.

Urinal Headrest Invention Would Make Thomas Edison Proud

This, my friends, is the greatest patent the world has ever known. Brilliant in its simplicity, it's a headrest for placement above urinals. I mean, haven't we all been in a state where we would just love to take a quick nap while peeing, but worried about the cleanliness/comfort of the tiled wall above the urinal? I know I certainly have. Come on, manufacturers. Let's make this one happen so drunks everywhere can pee with a bit more comfort and a little less dignity. [Inventor Spot via Geekologie]

No comments:

Print Page