June 2-5, 2008
Pre-Conference Seminars May 31-June 1
Las Vegas, Nevada
Registration and housing are now open for the NFPA World Safety Conference & Exposition. Join your peers in Las Vegas, June 2-5 and take advantage of this powerful professional development opportunity!
• Learn from the most respected code experts in the industry at over 150 select education sessions in 11 tracks including the enhanced Building and Life Safety Code® track and sessions in the expanded necforum™ track
• Experience the magic of the award winning duo Penn & Teller as a Special Presentation during the General Session
• Save 25% off regular seminar prices when you register for one of 24 pre-conference seminars scheduled May 31 - June 1. These intense one and two-day seminars taught by leading experts cover a wide range of topics, and meet the highest standards for professionalism and technical expertise
• Take action on the codes and standards you use every day and make your voice heard in the Association Technical Meetings
• Earn valuable CEUs and AIA LUs
• Save an additional 20% off Conference Registration costs as a Technical Committee member
• Meet with over 300 exhibitors at the expo. - See the latest products and services for the fire, life safety, electrical and security industries
• Register now for a Free Expo Only Pass! - Free when you register online (A $50 savings!)
• Learn from industry experts and network with colleagues
Click here to register for this dynamic event for life safety, fire protection, electrical and security professionals!