Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Thermal Burn Fatalities in the Workplace, United States, 199... : Journal of Burn Care & Research

Thermal Burn Fatalities in the Workplace, United States, 199... : Journal of Burn Care & Research

Occupational categories with the highest rates included extractive occupations (eg, miners, explosives workers) and transportation and material movers (eg, truck drivers). The specific occupations with the highest rates were airplane pilots and navigators, furnace, kiln, and oven operators, and firefighters.

I just thought the APHA may like to take a look at this study. I don't have full access to the study so I can't give you any more details, ah curiosity the best learning tool;o).

Burns have to be one of the worst to endure and I feel for anyone who has to go through the effects. I should do a little more research on this but you have to have a really good stomach to take it and I am not sure mine is iron yet.

No comments:

Print Page