Sunday, March 16, 2008

Updates

Ok folks I know I have been a slacker but I have some really good excuses. I will write about them later. I did do some updating on the Workers Memorial Day events and you can check them out here http://www.usmwf.org

Also we will began to start having a group meeting for family's just to talk and get info every two weeks with at least one member from USMWF.

I think the next info booklet we come up with will contain fears of the unknown. Many families have no clue what to expect when speaking, interviewing, joining group events and so on so it would be great to calm the fears of families who want to get involved and that is next on the agenda. As always if you have any input please let me know.

As you know the toll is really behind and I promise I will catch it up but my schedule is really tight right now so if you have some extra time and want to help out a good cause please let me know.

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Print Page