Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Jordan Barab!

Well I received this a little while ago and elated! I had to share it with the families and others who do not get the list that I do, however there isn't a list out there that hasn't gotten this already I am sure. KUDOS TO JORDAN

We are pleased to announce that Secretary Solis has selected Jordan
Barab to be Deputy Assistant Secretary for OSHA and Acting Assistant
Secretary, effective Monday, April 13. Jordan comes to us from the House
Education and Labor Committee where he is the Senior Labor Policy
Advisor for Health and Safety to Chairman George Miller. Prior to that,
from 2002 through 2007, Jordan worked at the US Chemical Safety and
Hazard Investigation Board.

Many of us will remember Jordan from his first tour with OSHA, where he
was Special Assistant to the Assistant Secretary from 1998-2001. Please join me in welcoming Jordan to OSHA.

Press Release

No comments:

Print Page