Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Over 2000 Signatures

Remember the Sheharbano "Sheri" Sangji petition? Well now they have collected over 2000 signatures and is being sent to the CA senators, Governor, local representatives, Cal/OSHA head (and the head of the investigation), the DA and anyone else that may be able to impact this issue. If you live in the area please give them a call. Calls are monument, I know many have ask does it really make a difference, Believe me it does!

Sheri's family would like to thank you for the support you have given so far. You have all been amazing in answering the call.


Just in case you need a refresher:

Only three months into her job in the lab, Sheri was extracting t-butyl lithium into a syringe and when when the syringe broke and a of flash fire engulfed her sweeter. Sheri spent 18 days in a burn unit with third-degree burns over 43% of her body. I don't really know the details however I have been there and know how excruciating it can be to have to see your loved one in this condition. Such a beautiful young women and a loss to many. More here

Families never cease to amaze me, thank you all from the bottom of my heart!

No comments:

Print Page